Life of Chai
Life of Chai
Simply Pour, Shake and Serve
Portobello® Gin, Chai Tea, Swygge® Coriander & Almond Cordial, Cold Pressed Fresh Lemon, Swygge Grenadine, Angostura® Bitters. Garnish Included.
These bar quality cocktails are perfect for the hostess with the mostest who loves entertaining.
They are lower in sugar, natural, fresh, organic, and have zero preservatives.
Made by skilled mixologists who craft our own in-house cordials, liqueurs and infusions that go back into your drinks.
Giving you peace of mind that you are not filling your body with low quality sugary drinks.
Tasting Notes: Warm chai spices, tangy and sweet, rich and buttery.
Allergens: Contains almond.
Shelf Life: Store in a cool dark place and consume within 12 months, once opened refrigerate and consume with 1 month.
Swygge are different because we care about what goes into your bodies and our impact on the planet. Below is a snapshot of what we do differently...
- Developed by an in-house team of fully trained and experienced mixologists who know how to make bar quality cocktails.
- The UKs first ready to drink cocktail company that has shelf stable products of 12+months using only natural and fresh ingredients with zero preservatives and stabilisers through a tried and tested filtration process.
- Uses only natural, fresh and organic ingredients.
- Swygge partners with crafted alcoholic and non alcoholic spirits brands.
- Swygge absorb 25% of the shipping costs to make it cheaper for you.
- Has a strong zero-waste policy on all our leftover fresh produce, creating innovative cordials, shrubs, liqueurs, juice blends and infusions.
- The only cocktail delivery company that offers zero waste limited edition cocktails.
- 100% Recyclable packaging.
Responsibly disposes of all waste and rubbish.
- Uses the greenest delivery company in the UK.
- Made with ethical standards, which do not harm people, the planet or animals.
- Helping the climate crisis by donating a portion of our revenue to help scale emerging carbon technologies.
Visit Our Pricing page for more information on why Swygge are different.
Serve Size: 200ml (up to two servings). 500ml (up to five servings).
Instructions: Pour 100ml into an ice filled shaker or similar with a lid and shake into life. Strain over an ice filled hiball and top with soda water of your choice.
Garnish: Lemon wheel.
Recommend glassware: Hiball.
Cocktail kit alternatives: If you don’t have a cocktail kit at home, fear not, you can use anything with a tight fitting lid, such as: nutribullet or jam jar to shake your cocktails. An egg cup to measure your serve, which holds approx. 30ml. A kitchen sieve and a wooden spoon to strain your mix from the vessel into your glass (the wooden spoon holds the ice back and the sieve gets rid of loose bits of ice for a clean finish).
For those wishing to elevate their cocktail experience, you can purchase an all in one cocktail shaker and strainer here.
Created by Swygge and our love of experimenting with curious flavours, this popular Chai tea blend is perfectly paired with gin, and our own inhouse coriander and almond cordial. The Life of Chai name was inspired by the
French East India tea company, which is where the fictitious characters name 'Pi' from in the movie 'The Life of Pi' originates. It seemed fair to give him a drink of choice while stranded on a boat in the middle of the ocean. And
let's face it, chai really is life.
Did you know we have an exclusive rewards scheme to earn points, which gives you money off future orders. This applies to everyone that signs up to our Swyggers Society. Sign in to see the multiple ways you can collect points and save money.
Please note this is separate from our newsletter, and you will only receive our monthly newsletter if you sign up to that separately.
These bar quality cocktails make the perfect gift for your loved one on their birthday, anniversary, or as a thank you, get well or congratulations occasion.
Your giftee will love that they come with a personal gift message, and a bar quality experience, giving them peace of mind that they’re not filling their bodies with low quality sugary drinks.
You can add a free gift message at checkout.
- Next day delivery is not always 100% guaranteed and orders must be place before 12noon Monday - Friday for this service.
- To avoid any possible shipping delays we advise ordering your cocktails to arrive a few days before you wish to be Swygging them.
- Orders placed after 12pm on a Thursday will be despatched Friday for a Monday delivery unless Saturday delivery is requested (additional fees apply).
- Orders placed after 12pm Friday will be despatched Monday. (exc bank holidays).
- Shipping to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, please allow 2-3 working days (shipping fees apply, calculated at checkout). Rest of the World shipping is currently suspended, we hope to be able to offer this service again soon :)